Tactically Pep Guardiola The finest coach, Cristiano Ronaldo is the greatest player ever

Medhi Benatia believes that Cristiano Ronaldo is the best player whereas Pep Guardiola is tactically the finest coach.




Pep Guardiola is tactically the strongest, but his man-management capabilities allow a lot to be desired, and Cristiano Ronaldo, according to Medhi Benatia, is the undoubted best player in the world.

You May Like : Setien can't chose either Neymar or Lautaro Martinez for Barca

Benatia spent two years playing under the tutelage of now Manchester City Leader Guardiola in Bayern Munich between 2014 and 2016.

The accomplished center-back tenure in Munich was a stop-start owing to problems of shape and injury, but he nevertheless won two Bundesliga titles and a DFB-Pokal.

Reflecting on collaborating for Guardiola, Benatia assured Goal that there were good and frustrating facets of performing under a leader perceived by many to be the finest in the world.

Tactically, he's the greatest coach in the country, I don't see any better than him, he added.

Yet I didn't like him too well in the partnership with the team, he didn't make me insane from that point of view. In the beginning, I began well, I was the highest paying defender in the history of the Bundesliga, then I was voted the best defender in the Serie A. A wonderful club, the peak.

You May Like: Liverpool will be given the title of Premier League

The explanation for the happiness connected with this experience was that they wanted me, Guardiola and Rummenigge.

Sadly, the problems influenced me because, frankly, I missed Italy a lot. I could not adjust well so, despite a tough second year, I tried everything to return to Italy. Benatia reduced his stay in Germany to return to Serie A, where he had previously served Udinese because Roma, by deciding to join Juventus on a loan, which would eventually become a permanent move.

Guardiola himself has a lot to do with bringing over Juve, but Benatia claims that they already had a top-class manager in Maurizio Sarri.

You May Like: FC Barcelona will win the La Liga title

He is definitely the best type, but in my view, Sarri still has a really strong understanding of football, he added.

This year might have been a little more difficult for Juve, but transition still takes flexibility, so we do not overlook that we're thinking of a squad always in the race to win it all. I don't think it's correct to worry to the other coaches correct now, the Bianconeri have a strong manager. Benatia quit Bianconeri in January 2019 to enter the Qatari side of Al-Duhail, only six month  after Ronaldo arrived.

Within that short period, Ronaldo left a huge impact on Benatia, who said, He's the utter number one, as a soccer player and as a individual. He's really clever, even beyond the game rectangle. The thinking is still stronger than the other minds. I'm proud to be a colleague of his. I just wish him the best.
It was confirmed that the departure of Benatia was partially due to a collision with former manager Massimiliano Allegri. Benatia explained the scenario from his perspective.
Allegri is a fantastic coach and he's a nice guy. I didn't have any issues with him or anybody else. But he gave me commitments that he didn't fulfill, he added.

He advised me that I should start with Chiellini and that Bonucci would have won his spot. Leo is a champion, so it was thought that I should start and maybe he should have played another one in my position at the first error. Things at the moment, they were going pretty good. I had a brace in the final of the Coppa Italia and we were asking about the extension of the deal. Before that, I found myself making four benches without even playing for a minute.


Suddenly, obviously, Allegri made fun of me; I began to lose my mind, so I asked him that I will never play with Juve again if he was a mentor. I have aYet n exceptional friendship with the team that we really feel and I'm grateful to have been able to collaborate with these guys.


Post a Comment

0 Comments