Xavi 'willing' to handle Barcelona

Xavi insists he's 'good' to run Barcelona just two months after he's refused his work.





Xavi feels that he is able to handle Barcelona, but maintains that there will be no "toxicity" in the locker room.


He won 8 Spanish Championships and 4 Champions League trophies during his career and has also played a vital part in Spain's three big Euro 2008 wins, World Cup 2010 and Euro 2012.

In recent years, he has transferred to the Qatar Stars League team Al Sadd, where he ended his career as a professional.
"I'm positive I want to go back to Barcelona, it causes me a lot of joy," Xavi said in an interview with La Vanguardia.

"I guess I'd take anything to the squad now as I see myself contesting," he said. "Yet I assured them that I was finding myself in a project that started from scratch and that my decision-making improved." Barcelona had already showed interest in their former middlemen, allegedly asking Xavi for work before Ernesto Valverde was sacked in January, but the Spaniard did not think it was.

To that statement, he said, "I have no problem: I'm not going to lie, and I'm not trying to take that down." I would prefer to collaborate for someone I know, with really nice friends there is shared allegiance.

"There can't be anything negative in the locker room." Explaining what he'd like to see in his Barcelona squad, Xavi called some of their new side-including Lionel Messi, defender Gerard Pique and goalkeeper Marc-Andre Ter Stegen-the greatest in the world in their respective roles and Frenkie De Jong and Arthur as players to "win for 10 more years."

I should be recruiting wingers, including the Brazilian sensation, who played in the team between 2013 and 2017 before joining Paris Saint-Germain, "I may not know if it would work because of the social issue, but football-wise I don't have any delusions of a flawless signature."

"They only need wingers like Bayern's. They don't need a ton of fresh players: maybe Jadon Sancho, Serge Gnabry"

Post a Comment

0 Comments